If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dreaming of green


I don't know about you, but I'm ready to see the landscape turn green.  I'm hoping for some much-needed rain.  I rummaged through some older pictures and this was one of the first "green landscapes" that I found.  I haven't shown this view before, so it seemed like a fun choice.  I'm guessing many of you will recognize this scenic vista.  (And if you don't, it's a nice one to be introduced to!)

This picture was taken from Tomales Point on the northern end of the Point Reyes peninsula.  The view is looking north across Bodega Bay towards Bodega Head and Doran Beach.  That's Bird Rock off to the left (or west) of the Point.

The image above was taken in December 2007.  Seven years later, I'm hoping that December 2014 will be as green or greener!
 

No comments: